If the lecture is to be on Zoom, you need to send out the link about 24 hours before the lecture.
- Log on to MailChimp
- Find a previous ‘Zoom link’ campaign from a previous year and replicate it.
- Edit the link details to those for the current year.
- Send it out to this the Group for year’s attendees.
Participants list for Zoom manager
- Go to the bookings [Dashboard>Events>Bookings]. Select the lecture event and view the list of bookings
- Set the filter to just show Confirmed bookings, or if wanting to include pending bookings you will need to show all but remove cancellation ones at steps 6 & 8 below.
- Using the CSV icon, export a CSV list of the bookings. You need to include the separate forename and surname fields, the combined names and email address.
- Open the exported list in a spreadsheet application.
- Delete the first three rows, which contain details of the venue etc. and convert the new Row 1 to be a header row.
- Sort the table on Surname then First Name.
- Delete the separate forename and surname columns
- Fix the fill colours so that no column is coloured and then the header row is green in the MFL style.
- Save back the updated list.
You can send this list to the Zoom manager and other organise who needs it.
« Sending out joining instructions and attendees list